Terms and Conditions
SUPPLIER ENGAGEMENT WEBSITE PORTAL
- 2. All information uploaded by you to the Portal must be complete, accurate, and not misleading. We are entitled at our sole and absolute discretion to decline any request by you to register as a support supplier and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- 3. The Portal and all information and materials therein are provided without any warranty, guarantee or representation as to its accuracy. We will use reasonable endeavours to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after becoming aware or being notified of the same.
- 4. We aim to update the information on the Portal regularly, and may do so at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the Portal.
- 5. Passwords and user IDs for access to the Portal must be treated as confidential. We reserve the right to disable any password or user ID if we believe the confidentiality of the same has been compromised.
- 6. The Portal and all related pages, including but not limited to content, software, code, graphics or other material is owned by or licensed to us and is protected by intellectual property and other proprietary rights and laws. Unauthorised use of any copyrighted materials, trademarks or any other intellectual property with the express written consent of the owner is strictly prohibited.
- 7. We may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Portal, including the availability of any features, information, database or content, or restrict access to parts or all of the portal without notice or liability.
- 8. We reserve the right to change these terms at any time. The new terms will be effective immediately they are posted, however, they will not have retrospective effect.
- 9. We do not warrant that the Portal will be (i) free of error or defect; (ii) available at all times; and (iii) free of viruses or other harmful applications. You should maintain up to date firewalls, anti-virus software and other similar protective measures.
- 10. We shall not be liable to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, strict liability or otherwise whatsoever, for any loss of profit, revenue, business, opportunity, goodwill, interest and/or savings or for any special, indirect or consequential loss of any nature whatsoever, arising directly or indirectly out of your use of the Portal.
- 11. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or equity.
- 12. Clauses 10 and 11 above do not apply in respect of personal injury or death by negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation or other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by law.
- 13. We may from time to time provide links to third party websites. Such linked sites are not under our control and accordingly, we are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site.
- 14. If any term is held to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, it shall not affect the enforceability of any of the remaining terms.
- 15. These terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Your privacy is important to us so we only use the information you provide about yourself and your company when using the Portal to assist with the supplier engagement process. We do not share this information with any third party except to the extent necessary to progress your request. We use return email and addresses to answer the emails we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with third parties.
Communicating with you
You agree to the following: each time you use the Portal, we may send you an email verifying and/or requesting further information. We also reserve the right to send to you progress email communications from time to time regarding updates and changes to our services, relevant contractual documentation and new links to the Portal that we consider essential. You will not be able to unsubscribe from these notices.